It's been decided! I will be moving back to California. When will it be? I don't know yet.
I made the decision to move on from Texas a couple of days ago, and made a commitment to return to California today. I am at the beginning stages of submitting job applications and is very excited at the prospect of returning to California. Why?
After moving so far from all my friends and family, I come to realize the people who are constant and will remain in my life through anything and everything. I appreciate people who make the effort to stay connected and care about what's going in my life. I love the ease of conversations despite weeks or months of not talking.
Two days ago, I was on the phone with a high school friend who I haven't spoken in years. She had made contact because her little brother will be going to UCSB next year. We spoke for hours and not remembering why we didn't keep in touch all those years.
I love the support of my best friends and sisters so I am moving to be closer to them and of course my nephew. Plus, who really can resist California?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment