My head still spins and hurts. My body isn't 100 percent today because I had too much to drink last night. I woke up this morning still drunk and went straight to the bathroom and continue to revisit it throughout the morning. The morning after is so dreadful. I don't know why my body is feeling so bad this morning. It didn't feel like this when I was drunk 2 days in a row in Vegas. Today I stayed in.
Despite the dreadful morning after, I had blast last night going dancing to different music from 80s, hip hop, to some salsa. It was great being free and going dancing after a long day at work. I love dancing and I was able to use some of the moves I learned a night ago.
On Friday night, I learned how to salsa at this club that is right in the middle of a residential area. It was fun learning how dance and being asked to dance knowing that all they wanted was to dance. There was intimacy in the dance without being groped or backed up on. It was exciting to dance with different people and finding out new things about myself while dancing. With every dance and with a different partner you never know what can happen, a person can be free, controlling, or very patient. I remember dancing with one quite older man with a lot gray hair who had a lot of energy and spunk. It was fun being able to keep up and actually use the steps that I was struggling to learn two hours earlier.
After this weekend, I want to challenge myself to improve my dancing and learning to better control my rhymth. I will learn more different types of dances. Looking forward to more dancing adventures and less hung overs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment