Thursday, January 22, 2009
Doing Morning Runs?
I have been contemplating a lot lately about exercising again... I feel sluggish and needs to be up and doing something more on a routine. It might be all this talk in the office of people going on diets and worrying about their health. I'm not one to exercise and diet to lose weight but I like to maybe be back to some level of fitness. I walked up and down the stairs today doing somethings for work and it was difficult for me when I used to be able to do it with ease. No...I'm not THAT out of shape I went up and down the stairs around 12 times but still I want to be in shape. My golden days were when I used to run cross country and played soccer where I was tone and fit and could eat things I wanted and still have a good figure. I want to get back to being discipline running at least 2 miles nonstop comfortably everyday. Maybe I will begin morning runs and play soccer on Sundays. Who knows...I might say this now.... Hopefully I get off my butt and go running or play some soccer. For now, the exercise I get is walking in heels across 44 acres of land at work everyday....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment