So it's official....Depending on how things pan out, I should be leaving Texas in August. I came into Texas with a car so I shall leave in style a long road trip!!! Care to join me???? I'll pack light to make room for more people on this road trip. I committed David Preciado to join me in this trip. I need more people to balance out all the jo bros and miley cirus that I might have to endure. Pleaseee!!!! hahaha.
Destinations to visit on this road trip:
- San Antonio ;0)
- Austin ( apparently is the live music capital)
- Dallas ??? ( known as bougie white people ville)
- denver
- Utah ( more research needed)
-
Before leaving, I need to take advantage of Texas. I need to do the following:
- visit Galveston
- spend some time in San Antonio
- take a trip to Austin?
- have good texas bbq
- buy a pair of good boots
All are welcome to visit before I leave this State
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment