Like many of the old post....incomplete ask me about the rest...
Almost three weeks ago, I left California for Lone Star State. I wasn't excited for the trip, but was ready for the new things that was to follow.
It all happened quite suddenly, I had two weeks to say goodbye to everyone which was filled with day drinking in IV, dancing in Ventura and Wild Cats. Ending with Tequila tasting at Georgetown! It was a perfect farewell to Santa Barbara and California with great company and amazing day of bbqing, drinking, and bonfire. We burned down the SAC campaign signs that had been in G-town since my first year, where once it hit the fire, Hillary came and yelled in my ears "You are burning down Bill and Joanna!" A moment which I will always remember. It was interesting though as SAC was a large part of my beginning at UCSB and the last remnants of it is burned when I leave.
The following day, the aftermath sets in and I prepared for my long drive to Texas on Monday. Thinking I could leave in the later afternoon on Monday, I made plans for the Wild Kitty on Sunday, a last hooray and breakfast with friends in the morning! But I was wrong, I had to leave at 7am the next morning and having already convinced everyone to go to Wild Cats, I had to make an appearance and meet with David. It was a fabulous night dancing at the Kitty once more and staying up until four am at Denny's with David and Celina. A decision which kicked me in the butt the next morning, when I head out for Santa Clarita and then picked up my sis at LAX at noon.
With three hours of sleep and 24hours to drive, I was not ready to make the drive. Luckily, I had my sister to drive the first leg of the drive. But first, I had to make a pit stop for Vietnamese food in Garden Grove.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment